Friday, January 22, 2010

A little about DeAndre'

Wassup group.

Well I'm DeAndre' Sutton. A freshman out of Tacoma, WA. I am a sports fanatic and absolutely LOVE the Dallas Cowboys. My intended major is business: entrepreneurship. I am the middle child between an older and younger sister and we were raised by our Mom. My sister attended and graduated from WSU in 2008 so I am the second person in my family to do so. I love to play my XBOX 360 in my downtime and shop online for shoes. One final thing about me is that I like to just have fun and not take life too seriously. Soooo yeah, there's a little about me.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you really know how to enjoy life. I'm a pretty big sports fan too though I can't say I'm a huge Cowboys fan. No worries though. I got my fair share of pairs of shoes to so I know what you mean. See you in class man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Tacoma is so pretty. I have a lot of friends that live on or around Fort Lewis. what kind of business are you thinking of starting after you graduate? And yeah I agree, you have a pretty good outlook on life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My roommate just got a Wii so I've definitely been playing that in my down time. I'm a beast at Mario Kart if you're ever up for the challenge. So you're a cowboys fan who do you want to win the Superbowl? I'm thinking the colts will win it, see you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alaina- I plan on starting some sort of photography business.

    Cara- I could care less about the Superbowl if the Cowboys aren't in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forced to go here? that sucks. haha. My favorite MLB teams got to be the Mariners just cuz im from Washington. but i really like the Detroit tigers too.

    ReplyDelete